Information and benefits of GCSE coursework
GCSE is an abbreviation for General Certificate of Secondary Education. GCSE Coursework covers 45 subjects which include health, society oriented topics, production and manufacturing, etc. GCSE also conducts examinations and many people take up these examinations. Earlier, when GCSE was introduced, it was compulsory for secondary school children to take up these examinations in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland in 1980. Ofqual, DCELLS and CCEA take responsibility for the qualification and subject criteria for the examination conducted by GCSE. www.UrgentEssays.co.uk custom writing service helps to bring out and hone the skills, knowledge, understanding capabilities required for this.
At present, students from the age 14 years to 19 years take up this coursework. The duration of the GCSE Coursework is 2 years and the pass grades are A, B, C, D, E, F and G from the highest to the lowest level. There are also certain students who take examinations for the second time to improve their previous scores. These are referred as improvement examinations, guidance on which is also offered by www.UrgentEssays.co.uk. It also teaches the students how to face exam without stress (stress management is also a part of the course).
There are now five examination boards offering GCSEs:
- Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA)
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR)
- Welsh Joint Education Committee (WJEC)
- Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessment (CCEA)
GCSE offers help in many ways a few of which is discussed below. Students who have difficulty in learning (may be a disability) can get these helps offered from them:
- 25% extra time (depends on the severity of the disability) compared with other normal children.
- When a student is not in a position to write exam due to an injury (or blindness), a teacher or someone can write exam as the disabled students dictates.
- A word processor can be used by students who have problem with quick coursework writing.
- For blind students different paper format is used. For example Braille can be used.
- Separate rooms are allocated for disabled students so that the normal students are not disturbed.
- A reader can read out their answers but should not explain the meaning. This facility is also utilized by certain disabled students.
The categories of the courses offered are: core subjects, languages, technologies, computing, humanities, people and society related subjects, expressive art, etc. GCSE Coursework offers an opportunity to produce work that suits our talent. The only drawback is there is only one exam to prove the talent of a student. There are certain courseworks that offer the tasks in parts or chunks. It is important to plan the coursework and study about time management. This helps in the long run for a student to take up these exams before their main exams that are conducted during summer. The customer can buy coursework related to a variety of topics. 24 hours service, anti plagiarism, quick supply of essays, etc are the promised services by www.UrgentEssays.co.uk to help students in this regard.